SimpsonScarborough, a full-service marketing firm that works primarily with colleges and universities, is looking for organized, personable individuals to conduct one-on-one phone interviews for research projects. The ideal candidate must be willing and able to:
- Email interviewees from a provided contact list
- Cold call potential respondents from a provided contact list
- Schedule interviews between 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays and possibly weekends
- Record interviews for feedback and transcription purposes
- Provide verbatim written transcriptions from each interview in Microsoft Word or Excel
- Provide regular updates on interview progress
- Summarize key themes and takeaways uncovered in the interviews
- Adhere to the project timeline
This is a remote contract position usually spanning 2-4 weeks per project. Interviewers will be expected to complete and transcribe 20-40 interviews per project.
Interviewers will be paid $70 per interview completed, recorded, and transcribed. Interviewers will be added to SimpsonScarborough’s pool of interviewers and will be assigned when a need arises for a project, which could be frequently or infrequently depending on project scope and demand. The ideal candidates will have interviewing/moderating experience and/or project management experience requiring frequent phone interactions. Candidates must be able to represent themselves in a professional manner over the telephone.
Please email Wanda Hoath at email@example.com if interested in learning more about this position or with additional questions.