Organizational structure plays a vital role in the advancement and long-term success of any research, marketing, or branding effort. In assisting hundreds of institutions identify and meet their strategic goals, we’ve discovered that the key to success is starting with departmental stakeholders.
While there is no “right” way to organize, having the right people in the right places move any effort forward.
Below, you’ll find a wide range of organizational structures that helped lead to successful projects.
- American University – University Communications & Marketing
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Institute Communications
- Lehigh University – Communications and Public Affairs
- North Carolina State University – University Communications
- Oregon State University – University Relations and Marketing
- University at Buffalo – University Communications
- Vanderbilt University – Public Affairs